Today I did my pre Triathlon. This is how my day started. I woke up at 5:30am with butterfly flies in my stomach, Regarding my pre triathlon that morning.
When I looked out of the willow yes you guessed right it was raining. I headed out the door thinking to myself, I most be crazy. I met up with my SOS group at the lake.
After jumping into the water it felt warm compared to the rain. I was proud of myself for betting my swam time by 8 mins. Still raining we got out of the water and rode our bikes for 14 miles. Still feeling pretty good after the ride we rode up to the lake after our 14 mile ride and my dear husband and sweet daughter were there to cheer me on. After about 1 mile into the run I had really bad leg cramps, I have never had this happen to me before. (Holy cow) that was painful. After great encouragement from my group I walked it of. Yes I did finish the race, I was determined to finish even if I had to cruel in, well it never ended up being that bad . My time was 2 hours 26mins Swimming 1/4 mile biking 14 miles and run/walking 5k. I DID IT!!! Now back to training I have two weeks to train and improve my time. First picture is before the swim and the second one is after we finished the Pre-Tri. as you can see i am still alive. (only just)


1 comment:
love this, and love your scrapbook page about it! I'm so proud of you! :)
Post a Comment