6/21/08

England

Rachel and i are in England, We had a great flight. The jet lag sucks! Rachel has been waking up at 2-3:ooam every morning and can't go back to sleep, so this morning we got up and went for a walk at 4:00am. I know call me crazy. We are staying with my twin sister Sharon and family. She lives in a very cute Village called Desford. My sister lives in an old English pub. On our walk this morning we passed about 4 very old chuches with graveyards in them and many old pubs and thatch cottages. It looks like the weather is starting to improve today. We are off to my Big Brother's house today for our family reunion, which i am so looking forward too, i can't wait for everyone to meet Rachel. My brother Dale also lives in an old village so it will be fun to see his house too. We are having fun but I am missing Mark so much and Rachel misses her daddy. When i work out how to add pictures i'll add some.

1 comment:

redheadmomma said...

Dawn, I can't wait to see your pictures! Have a wonderful time!